Fiber and Nutrition Blog
This quick recipe is perfect for fall! Your taste buds and your body will thank you with this vegan tasty dessert!
Yield 1 9x13-inch pan
10 mins prep time
Total time 40 mins
- 5 apples
- 1tbsp sugar
- ½ cup melted butter alternative
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup brown sugar or sugar in the raw
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and slice 5 apples.
- Place the apples in a bowl with the sugar and add enough water to cover the bottom of the bowl.
- Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes to soften.
- Drain water and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix the melted butter, cinnamon, salt, oats, almond flour, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for about 30 minutes.
If you like apple as much as we do this season, try our NuGo Fiber d'Lish Apple Cobbler Bar! Happy Fall!
It’s hard to believe that the sun-soaked days of summer are soon to be followed by school days and full schedules. Where does the time go?
If packing school lunch becomes part of your daily routine once the school year rolls around, you might already be thinking about ways to make good nutrition part of your child’s daily package. This blog post offers a few suggestions to make packing lunch simple, nutritious, and full of fiber.
Are you interested in adding more fiber to your diet to help you lose weight?
The Fiber Guardian compiled a list of 41 high fiber fruits to add to your diet. They will tell you how to:
1. Share high fiber fruits that you can start to add into your diet to start to lose weight.
2. Give the fiber content of each fruit so you can calculate how that fruit ties into your daily fiber needs.
3. Give practical ideas on HOW to eat more of each individual fruit by showing you how to incorporate them into your diet.
Whether you want to snack on them, add them to a smoothie, or cook with them, The Fiber Guardian gives you great tips to do it all!
Trying to stay slim over the summer months? As you well know, an active lifestyle in addition to wise food choices can be helpful to achieving this goal. Increasing how many high-fiber foods one eats can help too. Aside from many other health benefits of the rough stuff, research shows that increasing fiber assists with weight loss and management efforts.
|Items 1 to 4 of 142 total||Page:|