Get cooking with fiber! Check out our high fiber recipes to add a boost to your meals! Print them out and try at home.
This quick recipe is perfect for fall! Your taste buds and your body will thank you with this vegan tasty dessert!
Yield 1 9x13-inch pan
10 mins prep time
Total time 40 mins
- 5 apples
- 1tbsp sugar
- ½ cup melted butter alternative
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup brown sugar or sugar in the raw
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and slice 5 apples.
- Place the apples in a bowl with the sugar and add enough water to cover the bottom of the bowl.
- Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes to soften.
- Drain water and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix the melted butter, cinnamon, salt, oats, almond flour, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for about 30 minutes.
If you like apple as much as we do this season, try our NuGo Fiber d'Lish Apple Cobbler Bar! Happy Fall!
Keep Kids Eating Well (and Moving) in the Summer Months
With an abundance of fresh and accessible produce and warm temperatures, summer is an ideal time for healthier eating and physical activity behaviors. At the same time, summer treats and screen time also abound. With irregular meal and snack times, endless food options, too much screen time and not enough playtime, for many young people, summer break has evolved into a “break” from healthy living. An appropriate balance of foods and plenty of daily outdoor play or another physical activity is vital.
|Items 1 to 4 of 15 total||Page:|