I scream! You scream! We all scream for nice cream! Well most people would say ice cream but sometimes you need a vegan option of your favorite ice cream flavors. Thankfully its pretty easy to attain and only requires 3 ingredients!
Yields 1 serving (about 2 scoops)
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 Fiber d'Lish Chocolate Brownie
*For a sweeter ice cream, feel free to add 1 Tbsp of maple syrup or vanilla extract.
- Chop and freeze a banana.
- Place a banana cocoa powder in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix in Chocolate Brownie Bar by hand.
- Place in freezer if you want a harder ice cream or enjoy immediately if you prefer it soft!