If you are anything like us, you love pancakes but all the carbs and sugar in normal pancakes are not good for the waistline. These banana cinnamon pancakes allow you to enjoy pancakes without the guilty feeling! By adding a NuGo Fiber d’Lish bar into the flour you create pancakes that are full of fiber, delicious, and healthy! These are pancakes you can feel good about.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1 Fiber d’Lish Bar (We used Cinnamon Raisin)
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Stick the Fiber d’Lish Bar into a blender/food processor and grind into flour.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Then add in the the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake and pour onto a hot griddle spray with non-stick cooking spray. Cook on one side until bubbles begin to appear on the surface of the pancake. Flip and cook on the other side.
- Top with bananas, more Fiber d’Lish bar and maple syrup!