These Peanut Butter Mousse Bars are a chocolate and peanut butter lover’s dream! With a thick layer of peanut butter mousse and topped with chocolate and peanut butter chips, these are creamy and delicious! Make them with Fiber d’Lish Chocolate Brownie Bars as the crust!
1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
6 Fiber d’Lish Chocolate Brownie Bars
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
2/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- Roll out the Fiber d’Lish bars and press firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Using a mixer, add the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix until creamy.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until completely combined. Mixture will be thick.
- Lastly, add in the thawed whipped topping, a few scoops at a time until combined. Mixture will be light and creamy.
- Add to the pan on top of the crust. Top with the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours. Slice into squares. Enjoy!