This quick recipe is perfect for fall! Your taste buds and your body will thank you with this vegan tasty dessert!
Yield 1 9×13-inch pan
10 mins prep time
Total time 40 mins
- 5 apples
- 1tbsp sugar
- ½ cup melted butter alternative
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup brown sugar or sugar in the raw
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and slice 5 apples.
- Place the apples in a bowl with the sugar and add enough water to cover the bottom of the bowl.
- Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes to soften.
- Drain water and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix the melted butter, cinnamon, salt, oats, almond flour, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for about 30 minutes.
If you like apple as much as we do this season, try our NuGo Fiber d’Lish Apple Cobbler Bar! Happy Fall!