These delicious overnight oats are perfect for any breakfast and with the addition of a Fiber d'Lish bar are the perfect way to get your daily fiber! These overnight oats are filling, healthy, naturally sweetened, and full of fiber!
For the Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
For the Oats:
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or whatever you prefer)
- 1 tbsp honey/other sweetener
- To make the raspberry jam, put the raspberries and coconut oil in a saucepan. Using medium heat stir the berries until mushy (about 4-5 mins). Add the honey/syrup and chia seeds and keep stirring until mixed. Allow to cool and place in the fridge.
- For the overnight oats, combine the oats, chia seeds, almond milk and sweetener in a bowl and chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours (or overnight).
- Layer the oats, jam, and Fiber d'Lish chocolate brownie bar until you fill a jar. Add fresh raspberries and more fiber bar on top for a delicious topping.
Recipe idea from Born to sweat.